Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Hooked

I heard this in a bus a couple of months ago. But I haven't manage to check out the vid until last week. Mostly 'coz of sheer laziness. haha Kapuy man gud haha Or as Mites says I'm "sadot". ;p Listen to it if you have the time, it's Jason Mraz's single "I'm Yours". As of this post; the hits in YouTube for this vid is 16,882,330!



Oh, I shared this vid with my mom(yup ka YM ko sya! haha) and she went ballistic! Seems she heard the song during a wedding and was searching it for months! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - uh how does it go again? haha Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! watched his concert at shibuya last july and i must say jason mraz is awesome. try listening to "1000 things" too. you might like it as well.

Scion Speaks said...

Thanks! hehe waaaah ingit ako! I agree, he's a great performer! Just listened to 1000 things. Un pala title nun? haha Love that song as well! :)

Unknown said...

hoy bayot!! paconcert concert ka nalang ngayon ha hehehehehe ingit kami :D

wuv, lab yu. yun lang bow.

Anonymous said...

lungkot kaya dito kung wala ka ginagawa :P hanapan niyo naman ako ng boyfriend :P

Scion Speaks said...

hahaha

Boyfriend? Sure ka ha? hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

enge ako mp3 nito... wehehehe ;))

Scion Speaks said...

wala nga ako MP3 player eh! ;p

pinkgirl said...

ahihi... uh... pc? wehehehe *peace* =p

Unknown said...

Di ako makacomment sa buong blog mo.. may option bang ganun??? hehehe thanks for the greeting luv :* n for posting my favorite book and our 'recent' song hehehe i love you too :* thanks for being in my life... im forever grateful...