Monday, July 14, 2008

Beginnings

It's been ages since I've written anything not work related. Now that I have so much time in my hands, it just might be a good idea to change that.

I find myself in a state of "in between" starting with the proverbial new chapter in my life. The problem? I'm staring at a page filled with scribbles and drawings with no idea how the next pages will look like. Rats. Well, enough of that.

Since I've got nothing better to do, creating a blog rather than reviving my old one seems a good idea. Unfortunately, my creative juices are currently failing me; and not for the first time. No light bulbs popping above my head nor eurekas.

So I'll be posting a blog from my old site. hehe Maybe I'll think of something to write about later. Or next week, month, whenever. haha c",)





No comments: